SkyStation is committed to respecting personal privacy and safeguarding individual record confidentiality.
- SkyStation has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer and employee information.
- We strive to maintain the accuracy of customer and employee information.
- We will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers or employees may raise with respect to the accuracy of personal information.
- Employees of SkyStation employees are responsible for the protection of customer and employee information.
- SkyStation has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information. Only authorized personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information. Despite these precautions, we do not guarantee that unauthorized persons are unable to access your personal information.
- SkyStation may collect Website user information. This information is used to provide requested services to individuals and companies, as well as to provide better customer and employee service.
- SkyStation may conduct surveys on the Website, which are intended to provide SkyStation with information concerning user opinions about various issues, as well as information about visitors and how they use the Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from SkyStation in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail or write us at:
Ys Factory Corporation
c/o NB Tourist Service
060-0061 ImonSapporoS109 Bldg 3F. 1-15,Minami1jyo Nishi9chome Chuo-ku Sapporo
Compliance with the Law
- SkyStation complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- SkyStation may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities without express user consent if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction.
- In the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this website or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through this website, we may disclose personal user information to our affected parties or legal authorities.